At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of to playing together. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
A Senior Game Producer acts as the “North Star” for one of our development teams, plotting the course of development and fostering the collaboration needed to turn “Wouldn’t it be cool if…” ideas into reality. You will leverage your project management expertise to establish the overall schedule, roadmap and development processes for your team in a way that aligns with the game vision, maintains team health and happiness, and achieves project goals. You’ll tackle new development challenges and develop the processes, rituals and pipelines we need to ship an amazing game.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Be a partner to initiative leads. Collaborate on building the workflows that unlock the team’s ability to bring their creative vision to reality.
- Own and maintain schedules, strategies and roadmaps for initiative development teams
- Facilitate day to day operation of game development pipelines & tools.
- Define dates and deadlines for the team and communicate them in an effective manner to drive the completion of goals.
- Communicate frequently with project leadership on status, risks, and opportunities.
- Champion the team and its members. Foster a culture of open collaboration and trust.
- Mentor other producers with guidance on leadership and project management
- Collaborate with leadership to shape the project management processes, tools and standards for the team.
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production role on a development team
- Full life-cycle game dev experience
- Solid understanding of modern project management practices, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience scheduling and scoping large and complex deliverables.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience leading, growing, and mentoring junior producers
- Cross-discipline games industry work experience valued but not required
- Passion for games, particularly multiplayer games
- Prior experience in a direct development role (Art, Engineering, Design)
- Expertise with Jira, Confluence, or comparable application
- One or more project management certifications (CSM, PMP, ACP, etc)
- BA / BS (or equivalent)