At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better together. We're building endlessly engaging experiences that remove the barriers to playing with friends. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first class native experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape the game.
As Senior Producer you will work closely with the Development Director to establish the overall schedule, roadmap and development processes of teams in a way that is aligned with game vision, maintains team health and happiness, and produces timely and effective results. You will mentor and grow junior members of the production team as well as mentor and grow team members in general in effective development practices.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. This means that you have the flexibility to choose where you'd like to work. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Report to the Development Director to maintain an alignment and understanding of overall project planning and development goals
- Achieve and maintain a high level of understanding within the team of overall Game Vision and, in particular, how it relates to the team’s goals
- Overall tracking of progress, and gathering insights from that tracking to inform future planning
- Identifying and leading team-wide process iteration and improvement
- Leading team-wide discussions on scope, process, definition of done
- Producing project artifacts communicating the team’s progress
- Work with individual teams members to improve overall effectiveness and happiness
- 5+ years of industry experience in a production role on a development team
- Full life-cycle game dev experience
- Solid understanding of modern project management practices, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience scheduling and scoping large and complex deliverables.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Experience leading, growing, and mentoring junior producers
- Cross-discipline games industry work experience valued but not required
- Passion for games, particularly multiplayer games