At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better together. We're building endlessly engaging experiences that remove the barriers to playing with friends. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first class native experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape the game.
As a producer, you will work with a cross functional team to establish development processes, create timelines, track and balance workloads, and ensure a wonderful and inclusive working environment for the team. We are a fast moving and constantly evolving team and as such your role is critical to the development and the inevitable success of our game. You will coordinate across disciplines, fostering effective and open communication, and facilitating from concept, to release, and live ops.
The ideal producer is organized, possesses exceptional communication skills, and excels in agile project management. You are self-driven, highly-motivated, and able to effectively collaborate across disciplines in order to anticipate production issues and deliver solutions.
COVID-19 Hiring Update:
We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position but as conditions improve we intend on returning to our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA.
- Facilitate communication, organization, and process improvements for the team.
- Drive the creation, estimation, and tracking of epics, tasks, sub-tasks, and bugs.
- Proactively identify roadblocks or projects risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Help make decisions with team leads on workflows, pipelines, priorities, and resources.
- Create transparency and predictability through roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management
- Motivate and provide support for the team, actively working to a positive work environment.
- 4+ years as a game producer, project manager, development manager or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing and improving asset pipelines for game development
- Experience designing and improving work systems
- Adept at managing agile game development teams using Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Knowledge of software development, project management, and production processes.
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, and engineering.
- Solid track record of building, tracking, and maintaining complex feature and content schedules.
- Passionate about games.