At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of to playing together. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
We are currently looking for a Director, Product Marketing who is highly creative, collaborative and strategic leader to join our growing studio. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the brand strategy, identity, and community engagement for Elodie Games. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to bring a brand new AAA game and IP to players from first touch to global launch and into building brand that resonates for players for years to come.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. This means that you have the flexibility to choose where you'd like to work. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Develop the product marketing strategy (including vision, goals, roadmap, and prioritization) for Elodie and our debut game.
- Build lasting authentic relationships with press, publishing partners, players, community influencers, and content creators
- Partner with studio leadership team to define positioning, audience, and product features to drive brand growth, content development, and go-to-market strategies
- Identify, develop, and manage metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Drive alignment and accountability to results across creative development, campaign management, analytics/insights, publishing, finance, and market planning
- Help establish and build an internal marketing team
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated expertise in campaign planning, development and successful execution
- Experience both driving business results and impacting brand resonance
- Intimate knowledge of the ever-evolving global games marketing landscape, current competition, innovations and trends and how they impact business
- Experience working on brands that serve passionate audiences
- Experience working on games-as-a-service video games
- Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals