At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of to playing together. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
Above all else, Elodie values its people. We are seeking a talented, experienced Human Resources (People) leader to join our growing studio. Ideally, you are as excited about games as you are the people who make them. You will design, create and iterate on processes and programs to scale and nourish our truly world-class team. Plus, you are passionate about learning and growing alongside our studio. You will partner with Elodie's leadership team to deliver an aligned, seamless People experience that propels our developers to create memorable and engaging experiences for players all over the globe.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. This means that you have the flexibility to choose where you'd like to work. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Partner directly with our leadership team to advise them on strategy in the areas of performance management, on-boarding, employee communications, learning and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance, and mentoring.
- Manage and grow a team of HR professionals focused on bringing the best possible experience to all Elodie employees
- Support and resolve complex and escalated employee relations issues.
- Partner with the recruiting team to support Elodie hiring needs, prioritization, and progress against hiring plans
- Assess and understand changing business and market trends and adjust HR strategy accordingly
- Proactively research, design and implement new programs to allow employees to do their best work in a highly inclusive environment
- Lead engagement survey development, roll-out, and analysis
- 7+ years experience in HR, preferably in the video game industry.
- Strong competency within the functional areas of HR, including but not limited to: employee relations, performance management, coaching, employee engagement, compensation & total rewards, learning & development, leave of absence management, immigration, compliance, communications, and change management.
- Strong ability to coach and challenge leaders.
- Prior experience in collaborative, cross-disciplinary environments.
- Ability to mix strong business judgment with HR know-how and innovative problem-solving.
- Ability to act with integrity and ethics in handling confidential information.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills.