At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of to playing together. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
We are looking for a Community Manager that is passionate about building, nurturing, and engaging game communities. Someone who intrinsically understands and appreciates that community is the heart of online social gaming. You will lead, design, and implement a community strategy from the ground up for our upcoming debut title, which includes developing a tone and message that reaches players and resonates with an authentic voice.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Design and implement community strategy for our debut game title
- Stay active in social channels and drive our social media strategy
- Manage and grow a community Discord
- Find and build relationships with content creators and influencers
- Build and maintain a content calendar including but not limited to game posts, events, contests, and other community activations designed to foster, engage and inspire our community
- Create player-facing resources and content such as articles, blog posts, videos, and FAQs to help enhance and deepen the community gameplay experience
- Build reports on community sentiment and other KPIs to reflect the health of our community and owned channels
- Inspire community conversation and moderation to ensure the discussions are safe and respectable places for our fans to participate in
- Represent the voice of the community to internal teams
- 3+ years of game-specific community and social media management
- Experience working with gaming communities. Live service game community experience is highly preferred
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, including on camera.
- Active online gamer and social media participant
- Familiar with online tools to track and report community and social media KPIs
- Must be an excellent writer with solid editor skills
- Have a strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Discord, and Facebook
- Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style
- Proficiency with Google Docs, especially Docs, Sheets, and Slides