At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better together. We're building endlessly engaging experiences that remove the barriers to playing with friends. Cross-play is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first class native experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape the game.
As a Game Designer you will leverage your design expertise to create systems, content, and experiences for players while leveraging your technical super powers.
As a Technical Designer you’ll collaborate with engineers and designers to create powerful workflows that can be used to develop content in sustainable and reliable ways while maximizing creative expression, and collaborate with game designers on clean and effective implementation practices.
Elodie Games has embraced a fully remote-first model. This means that you have the flexibility to choose where you'd like to work. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Elodie Games is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation including salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Holidays and an open PTO policy
- Create proposals for and designs of new in-game systems and content to achieve experience goals
- Design and implement content to achieve experience goals
- Model implementation best practices and assist other game designers in improving their implementation skills
- Collaborate with engineering and design on improvements to designer workflow
- Deep play experience within at least one recent RPG or JRPG title or within World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy XIV (any expansion)
- Deep play experience within at least one leading co-op or PvP game on any platform
- Prototyping experience in either Unreal or Unity (industry experience valued but not required)
- BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent knowledge/experience